
Despite all of the malevolent or semi-traumatic things that may occur, I remain the eternal optimist –thankful for so much love in my life, appreciative for all of the support of what I want to do, who I want to be, and devoted to always seeing life experiences in a positive light.
It’s the grand and enriching adventure that I constantly seek out. Its living life, knowing that I have amazing people that surround me who have been there for me through it all –bad, good, ugly, and joyous times. It’s the idea of constantly growing through life experiences and maturing into someone I’ve always wanted to be.
What I have is a rare and keeps me from being jaded and cynical about the world. I really hope that when I’m in my 30s, I can still enjoy life and constantly appreciate the people in it. I know the world can be a fucked up place, but I’d be miserable if I just constantly focused on the negative rather than the positive blessings that come my way.
Perhaps I am someone who is easily amused because I do like everything at first. I appreciate everything and am annoyingly positive sometimes. It’s my thing.
Bottom line is, I love PRIND. There are so many memories we’ve shared, and so many great times to come. We keep it young and fun. We don’t have to do anything big to have a good time because it is indeed the great company that you keep that makes for wonderful memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment